Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Joe Biden explains Democratic Agenda

From the desk of Vice-President Joe Biden:

Dear Voters,

This is a big f****** deal. I am a big f******* deal. Everything I do is a big f******* deal. Why can't you understand that?

I make sure the newbie we got as a President doesn't just stand around bein' all clean and well-spoken. I make sure he gets the stuff done. And now all you people do is b**** and moan. Let's face it, you're just not smart enough to understand what we're doing for you up here.

Look, I'm the smartest guy in any room I walk into, okay? I went to f******* law school, for cryin' out loud. I'm smarter than you. I'm sick and tired of having to explain this s*** to you people.
I know unemployment is bad. Big f******* deal. I know there are a lot of you in foreclosure. Big f******* deal. I know your taxes are gonna go up in a couple of months. Big f******* deal. You morons out there need to learn to see the big f******* picture. If you understood how much good I was doing for you then you'd shut your big f******* mouths.

Whatever you have going wrong with your life, if it wasn't for me it would be worse. Because I am the smartest guy in any room I walk into. Because I did go to law school. Because I do have a bazillion years experience in government. And because I am a big f******* deal.

Sincerely,

Vice President Joe Biden

No comments:

Post a Comment